The Belarusian Railway in cooperation with the railway administrations of Latvia and Russia will start using digital transit documents of empty privately owned railway cars moving between the three countries as from 10 December.
Instead of hardcopy documents digital SMGS consignment note will be used.
A 1520mm gauge railway connecting Russia—Belarus—Russia's Kaliningrad Oblast was the first direction to start using digital transit documents in December 2016.
The Belarusian Railway stressed that the introduction of digital paperless technologies for freight transportation is a priority in the development of the company. The Belarusian Railway is intent on enabling comfortable, attractive, and competitive conditions for transporting cargoes of its clients and will continue the policy of switching all the transportation procedures to digital rails.Read more…
- The Belarusian delegation took part in the range of meetings in Shanghai (PRC)
- 12 Nov|Corporate News
- Representatives of the Belarusian Railway will take part in the 69th meeting of the Council for the railway transport of the Commonwealth Member States
- 17 Oct|Corporate News
- RZD Logistics and the Belarusian Railway agreed to cooperate on the development of transit services
- 12 Oct|Corporate News
- Tashkent hosts first meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) railway administration heads
- 24 Sep|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will take part in the International conference
- 7 Sep|Corporate News