A working meeting will take place between the Head of the Belarusian Railway Vladimir Morozov and President of Latvian Railways Edwin Berzinš 14-15 of February in Riga.
The heads of the rail companies will discuss the 2018 activities and results, as well as long-term development plans.
The heads of railway administrations will pay attention to the importance of the development of international railway freight transportation in Belarus—Latvia direction. The sides will discuss how to upgrade express rail freight service Minsk—Riga—Minsk. They also will continue to form a cargo base for the project.
During the meeting the sides will discuss the results of work on passengers transportation between Belarus—Latvia in 2018 and prospects of its development in 2019. Special attention will be paid to 2nd European Games in Minsk.
Passenger transportation in Belarus—Latvia direction is carried out by train №87/88. It runs between Minsk and Riga every other day.Read more…
- The Belarusian Railway put into service 28 additional trains
- 8 Feb|Passenger News
- Business meeting of railway administration heads — members of the UTLC ERA project was held in Moscow
- 1 Feb|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway approves plan of international cooperation in 2019
- 24 Jan|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway offers mobile app for digital freight transportation
- 10 Jan|Freight Forwarder News
- The Belarusian Railway will continue implement digital technologies as from 10 Desember
- 6 Dec|Corporate News
- The Belarusian delegation took part in the range of meetings in Shanghai (PRC)
- 12 Nov|Corporate News